Wednesday, February 13, 2008

August 2005 - February 2008

Two and a half years have gone by since my last entry here and although most of you will know what I've been up to over that time I'll give a brief synopsis for those that don't.

August 2005 - after returning from my two month Europe trip I proceeded to look for work around Toronto, branching my search out to Western Canada in January 2006. I had a brief part-time stint at the GAP during that Christmas and my clothes folding habits have changed ever since.

From March 2006 until now I've been living in Calgary - working at an engineering firm called EBA Engineering Consultants. I've been doing mainly Airport Engineering there and have had the chance to go to Iqaluit in October 2006 for a couple weeks as part of one of our projects.

During this time I've been able to do a bunch of things:
  • Travel to England, Wales, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Montenegro in May 2007 with the family (Photos)
  • Climbing in the Rockies
  • Snowboarding in the Rockies - Lake Louise, Kicking Horse, Sunshine, Norquay, Revelstoke

No comments: